how do i patent an idea – https://ariellebrockblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/16/signs-that-you-have-a-good-invention-idea/; Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an inspiration you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and https://brandiarmstrong978264737.wordpress.com/2019/05/16/from-idea-to-business/ that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they perform quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as it can.