new inventions – http://www.red-bottoms.us.com/what-is-so-fascinating-about-invention-ideas/. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of your reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good understanding you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of services not wanting to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and do not need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where inventors help may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they do a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to take the risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.