Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of this reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that regardless how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your inventhelp store products or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.