Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to get a patent for an idea good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable Inventions ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full-line of products and not seeking add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for frogbroadway.wordpress.com release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.